let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate around Logan Lake
Tranquility in the area of Mile High Resort. Thinking of building that retirement home, summer get away or just building your dream home. Then look no further as this .29 acre lot is for you. Easy access to Face lake. The lake boasts rainbow trout averaging 1.5-2 LBS. In winter, skating on the lake provides a picturesque view right off of a post card. Plenty of snowmobile, ATV and hiking trails. Golf the beau...
Looking for small acreage for your horses? This 2 bedroom, 2 bath Mobile Home is situated on an open fully fenced 5 acre lot. Large living room that is open to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has great counter space and lots of cupboards. The master bedroom has a 3 piece ensuite. there is a large workshop situated on the property with enough power to do hobbies or small repairs. Enjoy those summer ev...
Pride of ownership is hard to miss in this wonderful Manufactured home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is situated on a low maintenance lot. Open concept main floor has living room that is open to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has great counter space and lots of cupboards. The large master bedroom has an ensuite with a soaker tub . There are two more roomy bedrooms on the main floor and a 4 piece bath...
Perfect starter home for the first time buyers. This spotless 900 sqft manufactured home is located in the hidden gem of Logan Lake which is the perfect spot for outdoor enthusiasts. This manufactured home features 3 bedrooms, living room, laundry room, 4 piece bath bright kitchen, covered porch, and covered deck. Conveniently located within 5 minute walking distance to Logan Lake, trails, family park and the...
Excellent opportunity for first time home buyer, Investor or someone looking for a fixer upper. This house is on .29 in the hidden gem of Logan Lake. This house features 4 bedrooms with potential for a fifth, large rec room and workshop. Great opportunity to complete the partially finished basement and turn it into a bachelor/in-law suite. Logan Lake offers outdoor activities such as ATV/cross country trails,...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015