let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate around Logan Lake
Perfect starter home for the first-time buyers. This spotless 1300 square foot manufactured home with a basement is located in the hidden gem of Logan Lake which is the perfect spot for outdoor enthusiasts. The upper-level features three bedrooms, living room, laundry room, four-piece bath, three piece ensuite, bright kitchen, covered porch, and covered deck. The lower level features a large recreation area a...
Looking for an escape from the hustle & bustle of city life, but just a 30-40 minutes drive to all major amenities? Then look no further! This manufactures home with an addition sits on its own good-sized lot at the back of a cul-de-sac. Adding to the sense of privacy is the greenspace sitting behind the property and the open area at the side of the home. The modern design of the kitchen features generous cup...
Situated between the IDA Drug Store & the Logan Lake Public Library, this C-1 lot surrounded by shopping is ready for you to develop. This lot has a panoramic view of the Highland Valley and her mountains. Easy access to services with good exposure for your business. Logan Lake is a picturesque town with lots of outdoor activities. Great fishing in the nearby lake as well as hiking, ATV club, frisbee golf, sn...
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is situated on a beautiful fenced lot with plenty of room for entertaining. The kitchen has great counter space and plenty of cupboard space. There are three roomy bedrooms on the main floor with a 4 piece bath and 2 piece ensuite. The basement has great storage area, recreation room, laundry/mechanical room, bedroom, and a bathroom. Enjoy those summer evenings with family and frie...
Seriously spacious "Supersuite" Top floor, 2 bedroom "SuperSuite". This unit really is one of a kind! Extra large master bedroom, 2 X 4 piece bath, deluxe formal dining room, large open living room with gas fire place, well stocked kitchen, 2 sliding glass doors to balconies, super mountain view. 24 hours notice for tenants.Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE MERRITT R.E.SERV.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015